USB and SATA board

Hi All,

Anybody knows where can I find a board with 4 USB and 4 SATA(Internal) ports
at the same board?

Thanks,

Doron

Seems thiers a bunch of them out thier.I run a Abit IC7-G Which has 4 SATA
and 6 USB ports,the SATA controller is Intel and Silicon Image,it has a
intel 875
chipset.

"Doron Farber" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Anybody knows where can I find a board with 4 USB and 4 SATA(Internal) ports
> at the same board?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doron

Hi All,

OK Guys let me clarify this. I am looking only for a board to enahance the
current mother board with 4 internal SATA and at least 4 USB ports
(External).

Thanks,

Doron

dl

Look on mobo manu. sites, too numerous to list - the spec you require that
is

> Hi All,
>
> OK Guys let me clarify this. I am looking only for a board to enahance the
> current mother board with 4 internal SATA and at least 4 USB ports
> (External).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doron

Do a search on froogle for sata usb and you'll find a bunch of places
selling combo cards. Read the descriptions to see if you can find one that
has what you want.

dl

Buy a new mobo, otherwise a sata card + usb card

"Doron Farber" <DF_XYZ@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> OK Guys let me clarify this. I am looking only for a board to enahance the
> current mother board with 4 internal SATA and at least 4 USB ports
> (External).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doron

TRENDING THREADS