Does Sinistar end???

Last response: in Video Games
April 30, 2005 5:30:54 PM

I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?

More about : sinistar end

April 30, 2005 9:33:08 PM

"Bud Light" <budlight@email.invalid.com> wrote in message
>I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?

Sinistar does not end, just like the sun never sets on the cool.

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 9:33:09 PM

"SyVyN11" <711robhorine@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:o jPce.1804$pe3.94@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...

> "Bud Light" <budlight@email.invalid.com> wrote in message
> >I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?
> >

> Sinistar does not end, just like the sun never sets on the cool.

Cool....then my job is done.
April 30, 2005 10:29:07 PM

Bud Light wrote:
> I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?

According to sinistar.com, "There are four quadrants, called "zones", in
Sinistar gameplay, which repeat with increasing difficulty if you manage
to survive. They are the Worker zone, Warrior zone, Planetoid zone and
Void zone, the latter being extremely challenging due to the scarcity of
planetoids to be mined."

Games of that era typically do not end, they are designed to repeat
until death do you part. It would be interesting to see the results of
getting past level 255 on Sinistar. I wonder if there would be a crash
similar to Pac-Man? Do other Williams games end after 255 levels? I'm
fairly sure Defender and Stargate do not, what about Joust and Robotron?
Level 40 is Armageddon in Robotron, do you start over after that or
just end?
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:07:51 AM

Robotron restarts at level 1 after you pass level 255. I think I might even
remember the games showing your current level at 0 after you clear 255 but
I'm not sure.

Level 40 is Armageddon? Really? I've never really noticed.

Matt

!