Does Sinistar end???

I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?
4 answers Last reply
More about does sinistar

    "Bud Light" <budlight@email.invalid.com> wrote in message
    >I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?

    Sinistar does not end, just like the sun never sets on the cool.

    "SyVyN11" <711robhorine@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > "Bud Light" <budlight@email.invalid.com> wrote in message
    > >I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?
    > >

    > Sinistar does not end, just like the sun never sets on the cool.

    Cool....then my job is done.

    Bud Light wrote:
    > I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?

    According to sinistar.com, "There are four quadrants, called "zones", in
    Sinistar gameplay, which repeat with increasing difficulty if you manage
    to survive. They are the Worker zone, Warrior zone, Planetoid zone and
    Void zone, the latter being extremely challenging due to the scarcity of
    planetoids to be mined."

    Games of that era typically do not end, they are designed to repeat
    until death do you part. It would be interesting to see the results of
    getting past level 255 on Sinistar. I wonder if there would be a crash
    similar to Pac-Man? Do other Williams games end after 255 levels? I'm
    fairly sure Defender and Stargate do not, what about Joust and Robotron?
    Level 40 is Armageddon in Robotron, do you start over after that or
    just end?

    Robotron restarts at level 1 after you pass level 255. I think I might even
    remember the games showing your current level at 0 after you clear 255 but
    I'm not sure.

    Level 40 is Armageddon? Really? I've never really noticed.

    Matt

    "usenet" <reply.in.newsgroup@bitbucket.dave.null.net> wrote in message
    > Bud Light wrote:
    >> I destroyed Sinistar 5 times. Is there an ending or an even bigger boss?
    >
    > According to sinistar.com, "There are four quadrants, called "zones", in
    > Sinistar gameplay, which repeat with increasing difficulty if you manage
    > to survive. They are the Worker zone, Warrior zone, Planetoid zone and
    > Void zone, the latter being extremely challenging due to the scarcity of
    > planetoids to be mined."
    >
    > Games of that era typically do not end, they are designed to repeat until
    > death do you part. It would be interesting to see the results of getting
    > past level 255 on Sinistar. I wonder if there would be a crash similar to
    > Pac-Man? Do other Williams games end after 255 levels? I'm fairly sure
    > Defender and Stargate do not, what about Joust and Robotron? Level 40 is
    > Armageddon in Robotron, do you start over after that or just end?

Games Video Games