Bad Asus X800xt Problem: Strange Crash! HELP! :(

hi to all i have a big problem with my asus x800xt
i've buyed it from some days and always i have this problem: when i start a
game i see a black screen and at the center the withe cursos of windowsxp and
then the computer be stopped and i must reset and restart!
This problem there is also when i pust the button for enter in the catalyst
control panel (the old panel)
but these problems happen sometime but always in a day!
how i must do? i'm disperate!!!
i've cataly official 5.7 and i've tried to dis. vpu recover, fast write,
overdrive but nothing!
i've tried to set agp 4x but always nothing!
i've a power supply of 400watt zalman
my hardware: asus p4c800deluxe, p4 3.2 ghz @ 800, ddr400 dual channel
corsair 512x2, xp pro sp2 with all updates
now i try the omega drivers! but how i can do for solve this very bad problem?
please Help!

EDIT: some problem with last omega drivers!

Find and download Driver Cleaner (??) -- www.guru3d.com
Install Driver Cleaner (???) -- www.guru3d.com

Remove ATi drivers form Control Panel --> "Add/Remove Programs" Do not
reboot when told.
Run Driver Cleaner and remove all traces of ATi drivers
Reboot

Let Windows use default drivers on reboot
Re-install the ATi drivers (always the latest available!)
Re-install motherboard chipset drivers (latest available !!!)