  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 1, 2005 5:39:03 PM

Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.

from Jeff

More about : mame versions roms question

Anonymous
May 1, 2005 5:39:04 PM

Jeffrey Ohler wrote on 01. May 2005:

> Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
> Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.

What do errors you get?
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/&gt;

PRoToCoL wrote on 01. May 2005:

> On Sun, 01 May 2005 12:59:12 -0400, Andreas Kohlbach
> <ankman@email.com> wrote:
>
>>Jeffrey Ohler wrote on 01. May 2005:
>>>
>>> Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
>>> Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.
>>
>>What do errors you get?
>
> assemble words these phrase into a known well ;-)

*LOL*

I first wrote "What errors you get" but thought to add a "do". Probaly
missed the most convenient position in the sentence. ;-)
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/&gt;
May 1, 2005 11:16:17 PM

On Sun, 01 May 2005 13:39:03 GMT, "Jeffrey Ohler" <johler@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
>Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.
>
>from Jeff

Better to get the specific roms for the new version - some 0.76 roms
will work OK, other won't. Post a request on ABEM and see what happens
:)

Better still, get ClrMAMEPro and scan your 0.76 roms using the latest
version of MAME32, see what you're short of and post a fix.dat to the
aforementioned newsgroup.

Cheers,
Terra Cresta

PC Arcade