mame versions and roms question

Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.

from Jeff
4 answers Last reply
More about mame versions roms question

    Jeffrey Ohler wrote on 01. May 2005:

    > Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
    > Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.

    What do errors you get?
    --
    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

    PRoToCoL wrote on 01. May 2005:

    > On Sun, 01 May 2005 12:59:12 -0400, Andreas Kohlbach
    > <ankman@email.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Jeffrey Ohler wrote on 01. May 2005:
    >>>
    >>> Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
    >>> Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.
    >>
    >>What do errors you get?
    >
    > assemble words these phrase into a known well ;-)

    *LOL*

    I first wrote "What errors you get" but thought to add a "do". Probaly
    missed the most convenient position in the sentence. ;-)
    --

    On Sun, 01 May 2005 13:39:03 GMT, "Jeffrey Ohler" <johler@woh.rr.com>
    wrote:

    >Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
    >Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.
    >
    >from Jeff

    Better to get the specific roms for the new version - some 0.76 roms
    will work OK, other won't. Post a request on ABEM and see what happens
    :)

    Better still, get ClrMAMEPro and scan your 0.76 roms using the latest
    version of MAME32, see what you're short of and post a fix.dat to the
    aforementioned newsgroup.

    Cheers,
    Terra Cresta

    PC Arcade
    http://www.pcarcade.tv

    <ankman@email.com> wrote:

    >Jeffrey Ohler wrote on 01. May 2005:
    >>
    >> Can I play Mame32.76 roms on a new version of Mame?? I am trying to get
    >> Tekken, Die Hard, and a few games to run.
    >
    >What do errors you get?

    assemble words these phrase into a known well ;-)

Games Video Games