GregF

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2004

I'm thinking about using a desk amde out of metal as my new computer
desk, I'm just wondering if there is any reason this would cause a
problem. I could always keep the tower on the floor. Anyone?

And this has what to do with XP???

no problema
pk

the problem
<gregf@kcls.org> wrote in message
> I'm thinking about using a desk amde out of metal as my new computer
> desk, I'm just wondering if there is any reason this would cause a
> problem. I could always keep the tower on the floor. Anyone?

Greg

Just make sure that the desk has rubber feet..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

<gregf@kcls.org> wrote in message
> I'm thinking about using a desk amde out of metal as my new computer
> desk, I'm just wondering if there is any reason this would cause a
> problem. I could always keep the tower on the floor. Anyone?

As opposed to Plastic or ...........????

Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:

> Greg
>
> Just make sure that the desk has rubber feet..

This will not cause any problems. If you want to be safer, look at getting
an anti-static mat and place it under to tower. Then, route the grounding
wire to a grounded wall power outlet.

<gregf@kcls.org> wrote in message
> I'm thinking about using a desk amde out of metal as my new computer
> desk, I'm just wondering if there is any reason this would cause a
> problem. I could always keep the tower on the floor. Anyone?

......glass.. :)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

> As opposed to Plastic or ...........????
>
> Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:
>
>> Greg
>>
>> Just make sure that the desk has rubber feet..

.......webbed.. :)

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

> .....glass.. :)
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>

> "Bob I" <birelan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > As opposed to Plastic or ...........????
> >
> > Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:
> >
> >> Greg
> >>
> >> Just make sure that the desk has rubber feet..

But I think the table legs ending in a birds claw holding a glass ball
are cool!