Any Software that will show me iam runnign a AMD Mobile 25..

CPUZ just says unknown CPU ?, CPUID same thing, even in the Abit NF7-S
2.0 bios ??

Just like to see it to confirm what it is ?

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about software show runnign mobile

    "OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

    > CPUZ just says unknown CPU ?, CPUID same thing, even in the Abit NF7-S
    > 2.0 bios ??
    >
    > Just like to see it to confirm what it is ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    newest cpu-z shows AMD Athlon xp-m for me on my Asus A7N8X with uber bios
    1007.
    OZoNE

    CrystalCPU-ID - freeware (I believe)

    "OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

    > CPUZ just says unknown CPU ?, CPUID same thing, even in the Abit NF7-S
    > 2.0 bios ??
    >
    > Just like to see it to confirm what it is ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Yeah 1.23 you says that for me to, but for Specification says unknown
    cpu type ??, forgot what it showed their for my old cpu :)

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:50:02 -0400, "TBC OZoNE"
    <tbcozone@zoomeinternet.net> wrote:

    >"OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    >>
    >> CPUZ just says unknown CPU ?, CPUID same thing, even in the Abit NF7-S
    >> 2.0 bios ??
    >>
    >> Just like to see it to confirm what it is ?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >newest cpu-z shows AMD Athlon xp-m for me on my Asus A7N8X with uber bios
    >1007.
    >OZoNE

    >-----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

AMD Overclocking Amd Mobile Software