Any Software that will show me iam runnign a AMD Mobile 25..

CPUZ just says unknown CPU ?, CPUID same thing, even in the Abit NF7-S
2.0 bios ??

Just like to see it to confirm what it is ?

Thanks.

"OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> CPUZ just says unknown CPU ?, CPUID same thing, even in the Abit NF7-S
> 2.0 bios ??
>
> Just like to see it to confirm what it is ?
>
> Thanks.

newest cpu-z shows AMD Athlon xp-m for me on my Asus A7N8X with uber bios
1007.
OZoNE

CrystalCPU-ID - freeware (I believe)

"OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> CPUZ just says unknown CPU ?, CPUID same thing, even in the Abit NF7-S
> 2.0 bios ??
>
> Just like to see it to confirm what it is ?
>
> Thanks.

Yeah 1.23 you says that for me to, but for Specification says unknown
cpu type ??, forgot what it showed their for my old cpu :)