Define items on Today screen?

July 25, 2004 7:22:06 AM

Can you specify what items you want on the today screen? I see you can turn
the predefined ones on & off at settings | today | items, but can you add
different ones? Btw, I don't know how to write programs, so I couldn't use
a programming answer...
Anonymous
July 25, 2004 2:21:46 PM

These items are imbedded into the registry, and they were programmed to be
Today "plugins" Thus, if it is a plugin, it will be entered by default.
You can't add a non plugin to the today screen.

!