The driver detected a controller error on DeviceHarddisk1D.

I've been battling Page Fault Error so I download UPHClean and now I get the
error above. Does this mean my hard drive is failing, or do I just need to
unplug and plug back in. School is starting soon and I need to get this
resolved.

Thanks again

Vivian

You dont describe much,try looking in event viewer for specific details,click
on the url for the event/warning,this opens help/support in xp usually with
a fix.A controller error isnt specifically the "hard drive" its the
controller,if you
run intel hardware,update the software from intel/downloads.