MAME .96's Most Important Change

From the whatsnew.txt:

"Added explanation that left/right joystick wiggle works on "OK"
screens. [Aaron Giles]"

;-)

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

On Wed, 04 May 2005 04:11:08 GMT, "The Captain"
<thecaptain@captain.com> wrote:

shame you also disabled your quotes
so we knew what you were talking about ;-)

The Captain thought about it a bit, then said...

Ah, but you can't disable all the "OK" messages, such as the warnings
about games that aren't working 100%. Putting the message in about the
joystick waggle will help us here - it's one of those questions that
pops up quite often.

Surpisingly, "Where's the ROMz" questions have dropped in frequency, but
the "How do I enter OK" question keeps coming up.

(Oh, and please quote the previous message and don't put your reply in
the subject line. Thanks. ;-)