Accessing files and folders

Good morning
My 2 computers have been networked.(Thats as far as I have got) I have 4
user identities set up and want to be able to access files and folders from
both machines. At the moment I do not want to deny access to any members of
may family, but may want to do so in the future.
Can anybody give me straightforward instructions as to how to do this as I
may need to exlain this to my son.
Regards.
More about accessing files folders

    Hi,
    It depends on what kind of file sharing you are using. But in general, you
    need to set up ACL's "Access Control Lists" to be able to control which
    users can access a share.

    You can find detailed instructions on the following website:
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    Thanks

    "Sal" <Sal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Good morning
    > My 2 computers have been networked.(Thats as far as I have got) I have 4
    > user identities set up and want to be able to access files and folders
    > from
    > both machines. At the moment I do not want to deny access to any members
    > of
    > may family, but may want to do so in the future.
    > Can anybody give me straightforward instructions as to how to do this as I
    > may need to exlain this to my son.
    > Regards.

Wireless Networking