Printer test strip

Does anyone know where I could get hold of a standardised test image for use
in testing inkjet printer performance? I notice that most of the magazines
make up their own so I'm guessing I might have to do the same - but any help
would be appreciated.

Rick
2 answers Last reply
More about printer test strip

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:25:12 +0000 (UTC), "Rick Burton"
    <rb22@btinternet.com> wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I could get hold of a standardised test image

    Goto http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/fell/COM3370/RGB.html and see if that
    chart will do you any good.

    Regards,
    TR

    Not a test stip but really good: http://www.inkjetart.com/custom/

    "Rick Burton" <rb22@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where I could get hold of a standardised test image for
    use
    > in testing inkjet printer performance? I notice that most of the magazines
    > make up their own so I'm guessing I might have to do the same - but any
    help
    > would be appreciated.
    >
    > Rick

Printers Performance Inkjet Peripherals