How to add drivers to the default drivers installations list

Hi Everybody,
Is there anybody who can tell how I can add a driver so that windows Xp
recognize
this and does a unattended installation of the hardware device (a example is
a USB mouse)
But the Windows XP is alreay installed so, I am not really looking for a
sysprep solution?

Thanks a lot,
Best Regards,
Koen