Camera's not installing correctly

I've had this problem for a while and all tech support for my different
camera's keep ingoring me.

I am using windows XP Professional SP2. Any usb camera i try to connect
gives me the same error.

"cannot find required section in the INF"

I believe i deleted something required while cleaning spyware, adware,
etc. I don't want to reinstall the OS. Does anyone know what files are
needed to install these. I've had the problem with my IC100C Micro
Webcam, my Canon powershot A520 and my Canon ZR300 DV camcorder. Any
help would be great.

Did you get a driver CD with the cameras? Usually you must install the
drivers before connecting the cameras to the XP system. XP needs to have
the drivers in itself before it can correctly install the cameras.

"AnTi-IdoL" <hurley_dan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've had this problem for a while and all tech support for my different
> camera's keep ingoring me.
>
> I am using windows XP Professional SP2. Any usb camera i try to connect
> gives me the same error.
>
> "cannot find required section in the INF"
>
> I believe i deleted something required while cleaning spyware, adware,
> etc. I don't want to reinstall the OS. Does anyone know what files are
> needed to install these. I've had the problem with my IC100C Micro
> Webcam, my Canon powershot A520 and my Canon ZR300 DV camcorder. Any
> help would be great.

Yes the drivers are installed but windows is missing something that is
stopping the camera from correctly installing. They all work with any
other XP system without installing drivers

hey i have a webcam i dont no wat make it is i plug it in it reconises i
click intall it searches for it for ages then it ses you need the
usbccgp.sys on windows xp home edition servace pack 2 is needed wat do
i do :confused: :confused: :confused:

--
jdstuart