Mike

Splendid

I just updated from .95 to .96 and I have one game that is missing files
according to CMP.

Boogie wings is missing 4 files.

I downloaded the file from Emu Asylum and tried to repair with that zip file
but it still is showing that there are 4 files missing.

Is this a known problem or is it something I have done?

If it is know, could you direct me to where this would have been announced.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike

Splendid

I copied the entire zip file into my rom folder and let CMP correct the
errors...working now..

Mike schrieb:
> I copied the entire zip file into my rom folder and let CMP correct the
> errors...working now..

well...what did you expect :)= the fix was easy for cmpro:

4x2MB ROMs reduced to 4x1MB ROMs