Moving a LAN connected (Active Directory Integrated) to wi..

I currently have a XP Pro notebook in a Windows 2003/XP native AD domain. A
two-tier certificate services architecture is in place, and both users and
computers (including notebook) have certificates associated with them. I
plan to add IAS/RADIUS server to the network (most likely on my enterprise
sub CA) and a Linksys WRT55AG Router, which is WPA/RADIUS compatible.

Between "Windows Server 2003 PKI and Certificate Security" and the Linksys
user guide, I hope I am OK for install of wireless component of my LAN. All
Windows 2003 machines are running SP1, all Windows XP machines (including
notebook) are running SP2. If anyone has any links or text that would be of
help, much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Edward W. Ray
CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, MCSE 2003+Security, PE

Good site for WLAN config:

http://www.hansenonline.net/Networking/wlanradius.html