This morning all was going well until I uninstalled my Creative Zen Micro
program, after I uninstalled it I noticed that my CD-RW Drive didn't show up
after going to "My Computer". I've tried many things but I can't get my CD-RW
Drive to show up again. Can someone help me here?

I've narrowed down the problem and now the only problem is:
How do I add CD-Rom Drives and assign a drive to them?

Malke

tmg wrote:

> I've narrowed down the problem and now the only problem is:
> How do I add CD-Rom Drives and assign a drive to them?

Try Doug Knox's fix:

http://www.dougknox.com/

and click on Windows XP Fixes. You want "Restore CD/DVD Drives to
Explorer", which is on the right-hand side.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

The solution solved my missing CD-Drive problem, Thanks a lot Malke!