3rd party inks

Beezer,
I have tried both cartridges and bulk from Atlantic Ink and MIS ink.
Atlantic tech support told me that their cartridges contain the same ink
as their bulk. MIS tech said that their cartridges contain a different ink
than their bulk. MIS bulk was worse than their cartridges.
Is Joe from alotofthings?
When you say that none my photos will come out as they should, do you
mean that no matter what brand of ink I use, I will not get true color?
As I recall Canon ink did not have this problem. I guess I'm going to
have to try Canon ink again unless I can come up with a good alternative.
Don

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:38:17 -0400, "Don Davis"
<davisd@highstream.net> wrote:

>Beezer,
> I have tried both cartridges and bulk from Atlantic Ink and MIS ink.
> Atlantic tech support told me that their cartridges contain the same ink
>as their bulk. MIS tech said that their cartridges contain a different ink
>than their bulk. MIS bulk was worse than their cartridges.
> Is Joe from alotofthings?
> When you say that none my photos will come out as they should, do you
>mean that no matter what brand of ink I use, I will not get true color?
> As I recall Canon ink did not have this problem. I guess I'm going to
>have to try Canon ink again unless I can come up with a good alternative.
> Don

Joe is from alotofthings.com

I mean with the ink you have now, nothing will print correctly. As I
mentioned before, atlanticinkjet.com did not offer formulabs ink for
their cartridges at the time I purchased them...

I would however, use alotofthings.com Make sure you verify with joe
with what you need and verify that formulabs ink is used in the
cartridges. If not, get bulk ink from him.

TRENDING THREADS