You know you MAME too much when...

.... you sell one of your MAME cabs to a friend for less than what it
cost you to actually build it - just so it will be at his house for you
to play whenever you're over.

Sad, but true.

-Jeff

You come up with the idea for MAME beer

You paint your toilet to resemble Pac-Man (or Ms. Pac-Man) to recieve
your own special home-brewed power pellets.

You keep trying to drive up into moving semi truck trailers

You take your home-made controller to bed with you at night (er.. maybe
I should say dawn)

You outfit your car with coin slots and have to insert 50 cents for it
to start

You think any armored tank can be driven with just two joysticks

You fabricate your own Moon Patrol vehicle for driving around
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Gokarts/auction-25677822.htm

lob wrote on 05. May 2005:

> You develop a mame belly

Every time you boot up your machine. And instead of login in with ID and
password you wiggle the joystick.
--
By(e) Andreas
U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

> 203.26.24.228:
>
> > You know you MAME too much when...
>

> On a visit to Wellington Zoo [New Zealand], you demand to know why
there's
> no arcade machine enclosure.
>
> lob

You tell the Zoo Keeper to start laying bricks because that lion is
breaking through soon

When you go to the monkey house you're suprised to see what the
gorillas actually throw instead of barrels or coconuts

You jump into the ostrich pen, mounting one of the birds and trying to
get it to fly (before getting pecked to death)

You build a cabinet so you can play MAME when you go to the toilet

lob wrote:
> Crossing a busy road is just an excuse to play Frogger

None of these are even remotely funny, you idiot.

Everytime you see a red door you enter and demand the secret plans

The Pinny Parlour wrote:
> You purchase a projector with the sole purpose of using it to play
> full size Street Fighter on the outside wall of your house with your
> drunken mates on the weekend.
>
> Projector for what? Movies?? No ;-)

Hehehe , I like the sound of that
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

On 2005-05-05, gooroo <af605@hotmail.com> wrote:

> None of these are even remotely funny, you idiot.

Yeah they are, be quiet. You can always not read them.

--
For every expert, there is an equal but opposite expert

In a parallel universe, Anti-The Pinny Parlour said exactly the opposite
of:

> You purchase a projector with the sole purpose of using it to play
> full size Street Fighter on the outside wall of your house with your
> drunken mates on the weekend.
>
> Projector for what? Movies?? No ;-)

You construct a laserMAME project so you can play Asteroids on the clouds.
You declare bankrupcy a short while later when you receive your electricity
bill.

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC192AC824lob30yahoocom@
203.26.24.228:

> You know you MAME too much when...

On a visit to Wellington Zoo [New Zealand], you demand to know why there's
no arcade machine enclosure.

lob

Your only friends in the world are members of the "arcade community"...

lob

lob wrote on 05. May 2005:

> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC3151C506lob30yahoocom@
> 203.26.24.228:
>
>> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC2F034A21lob30yahoocom@
>> 203.26.24.228:
>>
>>> Your only friends in the world are members of the "arcade community"...
>>
>> Even your wife is a member of the "Arcade Community"...
>

> Your dog's name is Tron.

My (not mine really ;-) provider here is Videotron, eh.
--

lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC3392EC8Clob30yahoocom@
203.26.24.228:

> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
> 203.26.24.228:
>
>> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> 203.26.24.228:
>>
>>> Your only friends in the world are members of the "arcade
community"...

>> Even your wife is a member of the "Arcade Community"...
>

> Your dog's name is Tron.

Cats: Galaga and Pheonix

lob wrote:
> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
> news:Xns964DC3392EC8Clob30yahoocom@ 203.26.24.228:
>
>> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
>> 203.26.24.228:
>>
>>> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
>>> 203.26.24.228:

>>> Even your wife is a member of the "Arcade Community"...
>>
>> Your dog's name is Tron.
>
> Cats: Galaga and Pheonix

Oooh , nice idea. I need to think of a name for one of my new kittens (the
other is called Morbo)