lob
219 answers Last reply
More about mame when

    news:Xns964DC192AC824lob30yahoocom@
    > 203.26.24.228:
    >
    > > You know you MAME too much when...
    >

    > On a visit to Wellington Zoo [New Zealand], you demand to know why
    there's
    > no arcade machine enclosure.
    >
    > lob

    You tell the Zoo Keeper to start laying bricks because that lion is
    breaking through soon

    When you go to the monkey house you're suprised to see what the
    gorillas actually throw instead of barrels or coconuts

    You jump into the ostrich pen, mounting one of the birds and trying to
    get it to fly (before getting pecked to death)

    You build a cabinet so you can play MAME when you go to the toilet

    lob wrote:
    > Crossing a busy road is just an excuse to play Frogger

    None of these are even remotely funny, you idiot.

    Everytime you see a red door you enter and demand the secret plans

    You actually know how to play Mahjong

    You believe you can jump over anything

    It won't be funny either, you spamming son of a bitch.

    You dream in vector graphics

    You purchase a projector with the sole purpose of using it to play full size
    Street Fighter on the outside wall of your house with your drunken mates on
    the weekend.

    Projector for what? Movies?? No ;-)

    --
    Ian
    The Pinny Parlour

    Clone: http://www.geocites.com/thepinnyparlour

    IPM Invader (coffee break invaders) http://www.geocities.com/ipminvader

    .... you sell one of your MAME cabs to a friend for less than what it
    cost you to actually build it - just so it will be at his house for you
    to play whenever you're over.

    Sad, but true.

    -Jeff

    You come up with the idea for MAME beer

    You paint your toilet to resemble Pac-Man (or Ms. Pac-Man) to recieve
    your own special home-brewed power pellets.

    You keep trying to drive up into moving semi truck trailers

    You take your home-made controller to bed with you at night (er.. maybe
    I should say dawn)

    You outfit your car with coin slots and have to insert 50 cents for it
    to start

    You think any armored tank can be driven with just two joysticks

    You fabricate your own Moon Patrol vehicle for driving around
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Gokarts/auction-25677822.htm

    lob wrote on 05. May 2005:

    > You develop a mame belly

    Every time you boot up your machine. And instead of login in with ID and
    password you wiggle the joystick.
    --
    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

    The Pinny Parlour wrote:
    > You purchase a projector with the sole purpose of using it to play
    > full size Street Fighter on the outside wall of your house with your
    > drunken mates on the weekend.
    >
    > Projector for what? Movies?? No ;-)

    Hehehe , I like the sound of that
    --
    Alex

    Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
    Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

    www.drzoidberg.co.uk
    www.sffh.co.uk
    www.ebayfaq.co.uk

    On 2005-05-05, gooroo <af605@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > None of these are even remotely funny, you idiot.

    Yeah they are, be quiet. You can always not read them.

    --
    For every expert, there is an equal but opposite expert

    In a parallel universe, Anti-The Pinny Parlour said exactly the opposite
    of:

    > You purchase a projector with the sole purpose of using it to play
    > full size Street Fighter on the outside wall of your house with your
    > drunken mates on the weekend.
    >
    > Projector for what? Movies?? No ;-)

    You construct a laserMAME project so you can play Asteroids on the clouds.
    You declare bankrupcy a short while later when you receive your electricity
    bill.

    *-) K.os
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

    "Mameworld" isn't enough...you need mamemultiverse.

    lob

    lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC192AC824lob30yahoocom@
    203.26.24.228:

    > You know you MAME too much when...

    On a visit to Wellington Zoo [New Zealand], you demand to know why there's
    no arcade machine enclosure.

    lob

    Your only friends in the world are members of the "arcade community"...

    lob

    lob wrote on 05. May 2005:

    > lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC3151C506lob30yahoocom@
    > 203.26.24.228:
    >
    >> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC2F034A21lob30yahoocom@
    >> 203.26.24.228:
    >>
    >>> Your only friends in the world are members of the "arcade community"...
    >>
    >> Even your wife is a member of the "Arcade Community"...
    >

    > Your dog's name is Tron.

    My (not mine really ;-) provider here is Videotron, eh.
    --

    lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC3392EC8Clob30yahoocom@
    203.26.24.228:

    > lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
    > 203.26.24.228:
    >
    >> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >> 203.26.24.228:
    >>
    >>> Your only friends in the world are members of the "arcade
    community"...

    >> Even your wife is a member of the "Arcade Community"...
    >

    > Your dog's name is Tron.

    Cats: Galaga and Pheonix

    lob wrote:
    > lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
    > news:Xns964DC3392EC8Clob30yahoocom@ 203.26.24.228:
    >
    >> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >> 203.26.24.228:
    >>
    >>> lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >>> 203.26.24.228:

    >>> Even your wife is a member of the "Arcade Community"...
    >>
    >> Your dog's name is Tron.
    >
    > Cats: Galaga and Pheonix

    Oooh , nice idea. I need to think of a name for one of my new kittens (the
    other is called Morbo)

    On 2005-05-05, Jeff-B <mameburner@NOSPAM.monstarcade.com> wrote:

    > ... you sell one of your MAME cabs to a friend for less than what it
    > cost you to actually build it - just so it will be at his house for
    > you to play whenever you're over.

    ... then donate one to your local watering hole so you can drink beer,
    smoke fags and play MAME without getting bitched at all the time...

    --

    lob wrote:
    > lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC192AC824lob30yahoocom@
    > 203.26.24.228:
    >

    >>You know you MAME too much when...
    >

    > On a visit to Wellington Zoo [New Zealand], you demand to know why there's
    > no arcade machine enclosure.
    >
    > lob

    At the zoo, the last exhibit is closed, and you get pissed that you wont
    be able to beat the end guy.

    --
    Super Mike
    "Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

    Even the 'end of the world' isn't enough to drag you away from Defender.

    lob

    The world's weather patterns change for the worse as God tries to compete
    with Defender and Robotron...

    lob

    You believe the conspiracy that the main motive behind the Iraq war was not
    W.M.D. or Oil, but to provide the factual basis for a new arcade game:
    Commando II.

    lob

    You haven't masturbated in over 2 years...

    You regard Television as "that substitute for a pc or arcade monitor"

    lob

    Crossing a busy road is just an excuse to play Frogger

    lob

    Your near-new 200 GB HD is already fill

    lob

    "gooroo" <af605@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1115290631.155498.297290
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > lob wrote:
    >> Crossing a busy road is just an excuse to play Frogger
    >

    > None of these are even remotely funny, you idiot.

    Yeah, frogger wasn't that funny. I suspect though you're just pissed off at
    the Iraq War joke. Next time try not to make it so obvious, you moronic
    bible-bashin mormon bush-lovin prankster you....

    lob ;-)

    Jesus descends from heaven to secretly play Robotron on your mame cab late
    at night.

    lob

    You clock everything

    lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DD73C930B9lob30yahoocom@
    203.26.24.228:

    > You clock everything

    meanwhile gooroo hasn't even figured out how to "insert coin"...

    you develop Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from playing Commando

    lob

    You get 'MAME' tatooed across you fingers

    lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DD9283DB33lob30yahoocom@
    203.26.24.228:

    > You get 'MAME' tatooed across you fingers

    and G A L A X I A N across your chest

    lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC192AC824lob30yahoocom@
    203.26.24.228:

    Your #1 sexual fantasy involves Pacgal and Lara Croft together...

    In a parallel universe, Anti-lob said exactly the opposite of:

    > lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC192AC824lob30yahoocom@
    > 203.26.24.228:
    >

    > Your #1 sexual fantasy involves Pacgal and Lara Croft together...

    You play Pretty Soldier for the gameplay.

    *-) K.os
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage
    point in the Universe it might be seen to spell a very, very rude word" -
    D. N. Adams

    lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DC192AC824lob30yahoocom@
    203.26.24.228:

    You write the first book on "mame postions" for more interesting and
    challenging game-play

    lob

    > You write the first book on "mame postions" for more interesting and
    > challenging game-play

    In your follow up book, Tantra Mame, you discuss the tantric secrets of a
    slowed-down longer lasting game-play with improved high scores.

    lob

    In a parallel universe, Anti-lob said exactly the opposite of:

    >> You write the first book on "mame postions" for more interesting and
    >> challenging game-play
    >

    > In your follow up book, Tantra Mame, you discuss the tantric secrets
    > of a slowed-down longer lasting game-play with improved high scores.

    In order to experience each and every frame fully, you play on a 486
    without frameskip.

    *-) K.os
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage
    point in the Universe it might be seen to spell a very, very rude word" -
    D. N. Adams

    The Homicide Squad arrives at your house

    lob

    lob <lob30REMOVE@yahoo.com> wrote in news:Xns964DDBFD55C5Alob30yahoocom@
    203.26.24.228:

    > The Homicide Squad arrives at your house

    As people in your neighbourhood lie wounded or dead from gun shot wounds
    and the police yell out "drop the gun or we'll shoot" it dawns on you that
    'yeah, maybe there is a connection between arcade games and violence.'

    lob

    "gooroo" <af605@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1115294014.167092.237080
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > It won't be funny either, you spamming son of a bitch.

    Yeah, "sad" would be a better description...

    In a parallel universe, Anti-lob said exactly the opposite of:

    > "gooroo" <af605@hotmail.com> wrote in news:1115294014.167092.237080
    > @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> It won't be funny either, you spamming son of a bitch.
    >>

    > Yeah, "sad" would be a better description...

    No, 'furiously unintentionally hilarious' is an even better description!

    *-) K.os, you MAME too much when you find all of lob's posts perfectly
    normal.
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage
    point in the Universe it might be seen to spell a very, very rude word" -
    D. N. Adams

Games Video Games