Japanese Microsoft Wireless Desktop, US Windows XP

I just bought a Japanese Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop {Comfort
Edition}. Many of the functions of the keys and the layout of characters is
a little different than US keyboards. I bought it to utilize these
functions, but the installation disk automatically installs the US drivers or
something.

At any rate, I can't utilize the Japanese layout.
My guess is, I need to install the Japanese drivers.
Any thoughts on this?

PS: I don't know the name of the Japanese Driver file!

Sorry, forgot to mention...
OS: US Version of Win XP Home Edition, SP2
Keyboard: Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort Edition
Software: Wireless Optical Desktop 3.0

Language Bar is running and IME is also installed ;)