Everytime i click sort in alphabetical order in windows xp save windows, it
happens but then it returns to reverse order when i reopen it? Can i stop this

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:F45F9567-2552-4E12-8737-8406B3EF35CB@microsoft.com,
Carne <Carne@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Everytime i click sort in alphabetical order in windows xp save
> windows, it happens but then it returns to reverse order when i
> reopen it? Can i stop this

Not that I'm aware of. You can try setting it the way you want it, clicking
on tools, options, and then under the folder settings you can then set it as
default (which is not really the best idea) and that might work. Though
every folder would have those same views afterwards. By the way, this is a
hardware group. <g> That's a general type question or a customization
question.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes