Hello everybody, i´m writting from Mexico. I have the following problem with
this event id: A request to suspend power was denied by EXCEL.EXE. I search
and search on Internet for a solution and nothing at all.

Does anyone knows what is causing this event? it is posible that could be
SP2? could it be the battery?

the problem is in a laptop Compaq mod. EVO N10150 win XP pro, SP2 with all
the most recent updates.

any sugestions o commentaries will be very appreciated

Close Excel application?