hello, i was wondering if any1 can help me. i just bought a new hdd and well
it works fine but when i play a video file it skips, when i move the file to
my old hdd and then play it plays good any1 has any idea of whts wrong with
it?

Mfg. of drive? Type of drive? How is drive connected? Jumpers? Cables?

You don't give enough information to work with. Tell us exactly how you
connected up this problem drive, how you jumpered it and what the DMA
settings for the drive are (when viewed in the device manager).

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,