Automatic fan controller

Can anyone recommend an automatic fan controller? I want one to control my
case fans, but I don't want to bother with knobs, I want something that can
monitor temperatures and adjust the fans accordingly for me. Does this sorta
thing exist?

Thanks!

--
-
I know the wheels go round and round, but whats the story prior to that

Ed

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:02:15 +0100, "Jamie_Manic" <mmmm...pork rind>
wrote:

>Can anyone recommend an automatic fan controller? I want one to control my
>case fans, but I don't want to bother with knobs, I want something that can
>monitor temperatures and adjust the fans accordingly for me. Does this sorta
>thing exist?
>
>Thanks!

Yes. I've been using Cooler Master's DAF-B82 fans (80mm/1000~2500 RPM)
in three of my cases for over a year. Mine have external sensors on them
so you can get the effect you need, sort of like this one here,
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-999-004&depa=0

Try doing a search for "thermal fan" ?

Ed