2 ps/2 mouse not working on two different computer

August 13, 2005 5:44:13 AM

My two computer and two ps/2 mouse all not working at all.
This is very strange. I've never had problem on this.
I have two ps/2 mouse and put in two computer. They are
suddenly not working at all. Ths is very very strange.
It's use to work all the time. How comes both computer
have ps/2 mouse port problem. It shows the mouse icon
but the mouse does not move.

More about : mouse working computer

August 13, 2005 12:01:30 PM

mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

> My two computer and two ps/2 mouse all not working at all.
> This is very strange. I've never had problem on this.
> I have two ps/2 mouse and put in two computer. They are
> suddenly not working at all. Ths is very very strange.
> It's use to work all the time. How comes both computer
> have ps/2 mouse port problem. It shows the mouse icon
> but the mouse does not move.

How do you know the mouse is the issue? Maybe your computers are just
completely filled with viruses and malware and are frozen. You haven't
given us enough information to get focused troubleshooting. Post back
with a better description of both computers and the problem. Basically,
all you've told us is "it's broken".

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers