2 ps/2 mouse not working on two different computer

My two computer and two ps/2 mouse all not working at all.
This is very strange. I've never had problem on this.
I have two ps/2 mouse and put in two computer. They are
suddenly not working at all. Ths is very very strange.
It's use to work all the time. How comes both computer
have ps/2 mouse port problem. It shows the mouse icon
but the mouse does not move.
1 answer Last reply
More about mouse working computer

    mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

    > My two computer and two ps/2 mouse all not working at all.
    > This is very strange. I've never had problem on this.
    > I have two ps/2 mouse and put in two computer. They are
    > suddenly not working at all. Ths is very very strange.
    > It's use to work all the time. How comes both computer
    > have ps/2 mouse port problem. It shows the mouse icon
    > but the mouse does not move.

    How do you know the mouse is the issue? Maybe your computers are just
    completely filled with viruses and malware and are frozen. You haven't
    given us enough information to get focused troubleshooting. Post back
    with a better description of both computers and the problem. Basically,
    all you've told us is "it's broken".

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers