2100+ voltage question

I have my multiplier set to 10.5. Is there a "recommended" voltage for each
multiplier setting? (I have mine set to 1.7v)

Also, would increasing the Ram and AGP voltages cause the CPU temperature to
rise? (I assume that if the the temp rises inside the case, the CPU will be
affected as well.)

All Athlon XP T'bred or Barton chips have a default voltage of 1.65,
regardless of multiplier. You 'may' need to increase the voltage if you
overclock but this is related to clock speed (FSB x multiplier) not
multiplier alone, and the voltage required to maintain stability varies
between systems.