upgrading from USB 1.0 to 2.0

I would like to upgrade my usb ,I have 1.0 now but would like to upgrage to
2.0 ,is this just a card or something to install or more complacated , and
how would I go about finding right part
1 answer Last reply
More about upgrading

    You would need to purchase and install a new USB 2.0 compliant
    PCI card if you have a "desktop" computer.

    Example:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=GO&Range=1&bop=and&description=usb+cards&InnerCata=73

    If you have a notebook computer, then you would need
    a PCMCIA USB 2.0 card.

    Example:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815124011

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "memaw2angela" wrote:

    | I would like to upgrade my usb ,I have 1.0 now but would like to upgrage to
    | 2.0 ,is this just a card or something to install or more complacated , and
    | how would I go about finding right part

Hardware USB Microsoft Windows XP Product