upgrading from USB 1.0 to 2.0

I would like to upgrade my usb ,I have 1.0 now but would like to upgrage to
2.0 ,is this just a card or something to install or more complacated , and
how would I go about finding right part

You would need to purchase and install a new USB 2.0 compliant
PCI card if you have a "desktop" computer.

Example:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=GO&Range=1&bop=and&description=usb+cards&InnerCata=73

If you have a notebook computer, then you would need
a PCMCIA USB 2.0 card.

Example:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815124011

--