Samsung ML-1710 won't print in WindowsXP

My Samsung ML-1710 Laser Printer has been working fine under Windows
XP. Now I can't get it to print. It will print its own test page but
nothing from Notepad or any other program. It uses a USB port. I have
tried to reinstall the driver and get two error messages. One that it
can't find ssgb1.dll and another a window that says "sspnt2kxp access
denied". Has anyone any suggestions as to what the problem might be. I
should say that a google search doesn't turn up much.

GT

steven

Well if you cannot ping the printer (assuming it is still connected to a
print server) you will not be able to print.

TRENDING THREADS