  • Windows XP
Last response: in Overclocking
a b K Overclocking
August 25, 2004 3:21:48 PM

Does anyone have any good sources for mobile athlons in australia? My usual
suppliers only carry the standard xp series. In Qld would be cool!

thanks

Maurice

More about : mobile athlons australia

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
August 25, 2004 3:21:49 PM

the only place i have seen them is on ebay

"maurice" <mauriceDELETEALLCAPS@WWWwidebaymultimedia.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any good sources for mobile athlons in australia? My
usual
> suppliers only carry the standard xp series. In Qld would be cool!
>
> thanks
>
> Maurice

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
August 27, 2004 8:06:17 PM

>> Does anyone have any good sources for mobile athlons in australia?

www.umart.com.au, have mobile2500 though their in preorder now, they are in
brissy & goldcoast, and deliver anywhere.
plenty of payment methods. u need to order online, but can be picked up or
COD, credit card, billpay, efptos (on pickup)...

im sure on preorder they can get one in within a week at most.

--
Almeyda

AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz |
A7N8X-E Deluxe | Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200XL 5-2-2-2 DualChannel |
HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @459/398 (Omegas 2.5.67 & ATI tool 0.21 No
Artifacts)
1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache | 2x40GB ATA Seagate |
SB AudigyES | ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS) |
Doom3 @ 1024x768 Ultra High, all visuals on. (Demo1 = 43fps vcard not
o'clocked)
a b K Overclocking
August 29, 2004 5:37:35 PM

Try www.scorptec.com.au thats where i got my 2500 mobile from, paid
tooo much for it, but ive got it, try umart they have it cheaper,
would have got it fromthem but they never replied to emails, i take
that as a bad thing, so i went for the other :)

2500 mobile running at 2.5ghz :0

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:06:17 GMT, "Almeyda"
<*SPAM*fabrizio5680@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> Does anyone have any good sources for mobile athlons in australia?
>

>www.umart.com.au, have mobile2500 though their in preorder now, they are in
>brissy & goldcoast, and deliver anywhere.
>plenty of payment methods. u need to order online, but can be picked up or
>COD, credit card, billpay, efptos (on pickup)...
>
>im sure on preorder they can get one in within a week at most.

HELLO NURSE.
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
August 29, 2004 5:55:07 PM

"OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> 2500 mobile running at 2.5ghz :0

OCZ what settings are you running at, multiplier and FSB and Vcore? and what
cooling are you using??

--
Almeyda

AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz |
A7N8X-E Deluxe | Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200XL 5-2-2-2 DualChannel |
HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @459/398 (Omegas 2.5.67 & ATI tool 0.21 No
Artifacts)
1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache | 2x40GB ATA Seagate |
SB AudigyES | ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS) |
Doom3 @ 1024x768 Ultra High, all visuals on. (Demo1 = 43fps vcard not
o'clocked)
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
August 29, 2004 10:20:26 PM

12.5X200 2.5ghz

Vcore 1.75 volts, prob alittle less if i wanted but 1.7 is fine.

Cpu Cooler Zalman 7000A CU, had to cut the clip for it to fit.

Mobo Abit NF7-S 2.0.

OCZ 2-3-2-5 Latency, low latency stuff :)

Can do 2.6.2.7 ect if i water cooled and tweak the mobo with a few
mods, but 2.5 is enough don't you think ?

Hope this helps

Last edited by WiCKeD : 06-17-2004 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Brief thanks
to 4-n-zics, blackshadow, fatboy (OCForums), Greyhound (AMD Forums),
JoeP, Mucho, RGone... (AMDMB forums), shroomer and anyone else who
contributed.
iqyha0407vpmw My barton :)

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(Air, peaboy) (Volcano 7+)

* 1992 MHz at 1.5 volts

-----

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(THunDA)

* 2530 MHz at 1.725 volts. Idle 35C
* 2310 MHz at 1.55 volts

-----

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(FatesWarning)

* 2508 MHz at 1.8 volts

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(Air, Hughhefnar) (Thermalright SP-97, 92mm Tornado)

2531 MHz @ 1.8 volts
2600 MHz @ 1.9 volts
2725 Mhz, 46.5C load

-----

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(Water, mata2974)
(Koolance system, Swiftech MCW 5002, Mag5, two heatercores)

2802 MHz at 2.05 volts

-----

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(Air, thegame) (SP-97, 80mm Vantec Tornado)

2640 MHz

-----

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(Water, madsam) (DTEK TC-4, Chevvy core, Eheim 1250)

* 2750 MHz at 2.05 volts

-----

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(Air, Tazman2) (SLK 900A, 92mm Tornado)

2600 Mhz at 1.85 volts

-----

IQYHA 0407 VPMW
(Air, fishtanke) (thermalright SP-97, 92mm Panaflo H1A)

* 2675 MHz at 1.9 volts
* 2714 MHz at 1.95 volts

When ordering take these in mind, just stumbled opon them.

See ya.

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:55:07 GMT, "Almeyda"
<*SPAM*fabrizio5680@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>>

>> 2500 mobile running at 2.5ghz :0
>

>OCZ what settings are you running at, multiplier and FSB and Vcore? and what
>cooling are you using??

HELLO NURSE.
August 30, 2004 2:50:59 PM

maurice wrote:

> Does anyone have any good sources for mobile athlons in australia? My usual
> suppliers only carry the standard xp series. In Qld would be cool!
>
> thanks
>
> Maurice

www.scorptech.com.au , display the full list of AMD CPU's to see it.
They are in Melbourne, but my order shipped overnight to me in Sydney.

AQYHA? is the code on the XP-2500 M I received from them just over a
month ago now.
August 30, 2004 3:05:05 PM

I should have read the other posts hey :)

Seems about right for the CPU what everyone is reporting.
This one on an AN7, unfortunatly needs about 1.9VCore @ 200X12.5
and @ 200X13 2.1VCore apx. This is on a Corsair hydrocool 200ex water
set-up, so am a bit disapointed, but still the 6800GT seems happy :)
Been trying a lot to get it going faster, but no go. All of TicTacs
BIOS's etc, seem to bring things crumbling down, tried them all :|
Am a bit uncertain about running more than 2.1VCore though her for 2600.
Looks like I didn't get lucky this time..

Minotaur *8)

OCZ Guy wrote:

> 12.5X200 2.5ghz
>
> Vcore 1.75 volts, prob alittle less if i wanted but 1.7 is fine.
>
> Cpu Cooler Zalman 7000A CU, had to cut the clip for it to fit.
>
> Mobo Abit NF7-S 2.0.
>
> OCZ 2-3-2-5 Latency, low latency stuff :)
>
> Can do 2.6.2.7 ect if i water cooled and tweak the mobo with a few
> mods, but 2.5 is enough don't you think ?
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Last edited by WiCKeD : 06-17-2004 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Brief thanks
> to 4-n-zics, blackshadow, fatboy (OCForums), Greyhound (AMD Forums),
> JoeP, Mucho, RGone... (AMDMB forums), shroomer and anyone else who
> contributed.
> iqyha0407vpmw My barton :)
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (Air, peaboy) (Volcano 7+)
>
> * 1992 MHz at 1.5 volts
>
> -----
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (THunDA)
>
> * 2530 MHz at 1.725 volts. Idle 35C
> * 2310 MHz at 1.55 volts
>
> -----
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (FatesWarning)
>
> * 2508 MHz at 1.8 volts
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (Air, Hughhefnar) (Thermalright SP-97, 92mm Tornado)
>
> 2531 MHz @ 1.8 volts
> 2600 MHz @ 1.9 volts
> 2725 Mhz, 46.5C load
>
> -----
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (Water, mata2974)
> (Koolance system, Swiftech MCW 5002, Mag5, two heatercores)
>
> 2802 MHz at 2.05 volts
>
> -----
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (Air, thegame) (SP-97, 80mm Vantec Tornado)
>
> 2640 MHz
>
> -----
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (Water, madsam) (DTEK TC-4, Chevvy core, Eheim 1250)
>
> * 2750 MHz at 2.05 volts
>
> -----
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (Air, Tazman2) (SLK 900A, 92mm Tornado)
>
> 2600 Mhz at 1.85 volts
>
> -----
>
> IQYHA 0407 VPMW
> (Air, fishtanke) (thermalright SP-97, 92mm Panaflo H1A)
>
> * 2675 MHz at 1.9 volts
> * 2714 MHz at 1.95 volts
>

> When ordering take these in mind, just stumbled opon them.
>
> See ya.
>

> On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:55:07 GMT, "Almeyda"
> <*SPAM*fabrizio5680@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"OCZ Guy" <ModenMr@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>>>2500 mobile running at 2.5ghz :0
>>

>>OCZ what settings are you running at, multiplier and FSB and Vcore? and what
>>cooling are you using??
>

> HELLO NURSE.
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
September 6, 2004 2:48:49 AM

Thats where i got mine, only two places i could find :(

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:50:59 +1000, Minotaur <antnel@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>maurice wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have any good sources for mobile athlons in australia? My usual
>> suppliers only carry the standard xp series. In Qld would be cool!
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Maurice
>>

>www.scorptech.com.au , display the full list of AMD CPU's to see it.
>They are in Melbourne, but my order shipped overnight to me in Sydney.
>
>AQYHA? is the code on the XP-2500 M I received from them just over a
>month ago now.

HELLO NURSE.
!