AN35N-Ultra and a Athlon 2400+ Tbred

yellowbeard

Thank you for your time reading,

I have a ECS K7S5A upgrading to a Shuttle AN35N-Ultra 400.

The Tbred (I think is locked) is running 15X147 on the ECS.

Has anyone reached 166 fsb with a locked 2400?

When I get the Shuttle, in a day or so, I will set conservative to get XP
pro re loaded, then I will go for it.

I will be glad to get a fairly inexpensive MB with lots of settings for
volts and fsb.
How far can I push the cpu volts and ram volts?
Stock 1.65v

My ram is DDR PC2700, it should do the 166, (but will the cpu)?
Thanks,
YB

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:10:09 -0700, Yellowbeard wrote:

> Has anyone reached 166 fsb with a locked 2400?

Probably not many, that's 2500MHz.

> How far can I push the cpu volts and ram volts? Stock 1.65v

I wouldn't go over 1.85v for the CPU and 2.7v for the ram, but you
shouldn't have to raise the ram voltages. And you also need a decent cpu
cooler.

yellowbeard

Thanks for the reply,
I will be careful with the volts and increase slowly.

I do have a SLK800 copper HS and a TT 80mm fan, which works good on my ECS
OC.
YB