experiences with HP Laserjet 1220 or 1200?

I was wondering if anyone had experiences with the HP Laserjet 1220 or 1200.
According to what I've read, the quality of the printing must be good. But
it is hard to find any reviews on the 1220 which has a copy/scanner unit on
top. Has anyone used it before and if so is it good? It's hard to find new
ones on the marked these days because this model is replaced by the LJ 1300
(but the printing quality is poor with this one). So a lot of the LJ 1200
version for an electric current of 110 volts apears on the marked. Where I
live there's a mains voltage of 220V, so I would need a 110-220V converter
to use them. Is anyone using this kind of stuff? Is it reliable?

"Eliomys" <gandalma@pandora.be> wrote in message news:<ItgNc.195848$dP3.9502846@phobos.telenet-ops.be>...
> I was wondering if anyone had experiences with the HP Laserjet 1220 or 1200.
> According to what I've read, the quality of the printing must be good. But
> it is hard to find any reviews on the 1220 which has a copy/scanner unit on
> top. Has anyone used it before and if so is it good? It's hard to find new
> ones on the marked these days because this model is replaced by the LJ 1300
> (but the printing quality is poor with this one). So a lot of the LJ 1200
> version for an electric current of 110 volts apears on the marked. Where I
> live there's a mains voltage of 220V, so I would need a 110-220V converter
> to use them. Is anyone using this kind of stuff? Is it reliable?

I have the 1200se (same as the 1200 except sold through Officemax). I
have had it for about a year now. Gone through 2 toner cartridges. I
am quite pleased with the performance. Never tried the scanner.