using a flash memory (removable drive)

I need transfer important data from one PC to another. The data amount is
not large: portions near 120 -150MB. Using FTP is not
conveniently since there are slow internet connection.
Is the copying data into flash memory (removable drive) reliable way for
short keeping(up to 24h) and transfering data? I need transfer my data
without any changing - byte-to-byte. What is more reliable way, flash memory
or write data into CDROm?

Thanks

USB Flash Drives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keydrive

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

> USB Flash Drives
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keydrive
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP - Shell/User
> Microsoft Newsgroups

> "Antares" wrote:
>
> | I need transfer important data from one PC to another. The data amount
> is
> | not large: portions near 120 -150MB. Using FTP is not
> | conveniently since there are slow internet connection.
> | Is the copying data into flash memory (removable drive) reliable way for
> | short keeping(up to 24h) and transfering data? I need transfer my data
> | without any changing - byte-to-byte. What is more reliable way, flash
> memory
> | or write data into CDROm?
> |
> | Thanks
Yes I know, that this USB Flash Drives. My question is this USB Flash Drives
reliable way for short keeping(up to 24h) and transfering data important
data(byte-to-byte)? I want be sure that data is unchanged.

Malke

Antares wrote:

>> USB Flash Drives
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keydrive
>>
>> --
>> Carey Frisch
>> Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP - Shell/User
>> Microsoft Newsgroups

>> "Antares" wrote:
>>
>> | I need transfer important data from one PC to another. The data
>> | amount
>> is
>> | not large: portions near 120 -150MB. Using FTP is not
>> | conveniently since there are slow internet connection.
>> | Is the copying data into flash memory (removable drive) reliable
>> | way for short keeping(up to 24h) and transfering data? I need
>> | transfer my data without any changing - byte-to-byte. What is more
>> | reliable way, flash
>> memory
>> | or write data into CDROm?
>> |
>> | Thanks
> Yes I know, that this USB Flash Drives. My question is this USB Flash
> Drives reliable way for short keeping(up to 24h) and transfering data
> important data(byte-to-byte)? I want be sure that data is unchanged.

You got lots of answers (and the answer is "yes") in the other group to
which you posted this question. Please don't multipost; crosspost
judiciously if you must.

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting vs.
crossposting

Malke