Computer Repeatedly Restart

I have a windows based computer. My computer repeatedly restart after
detected my IDE device, before it go to boot device.

Is anyone have any ideas how it can be like that.

Reallr appreciate,
Abi

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-Computer-Repeatedly-Restart-ftopict408872.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1357774
2 answers Last reply
More about computer repeatedly restart

    "hurairah01" wrote:
    > I have a windows based computer. My computer repeatedly
    > restart after detected my IDE device, before it go to boot
    > device.
    >
    > Is anyone have any ideas how it can be like that.
    >
    > Reallr appreciate,
    > Abi

    Can you explain what is ribbon cable? Is it the IDE cable? Is it means
    I have to make a single IDE cable, in this case the Hard drive boots?
    Is it the display cards possibly cause this problem?

    Have you recently installed the device or changed ANYTHING?

    If not then I'd suggest removing just the ribbon cable and see if boots
    then. I gather the problem device isn't your boot drive?

    DebB
    "hurairah01" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    >I have a windows based computer. My computer repeatedly restart after
    > detected my IDE device, before it go to boot device.
    >
    > Is anyone have any ideas how it can be like that.
    >
    > Reallr appreciate,
    > Abi

    > request
    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Hardware-Computer-Repeatedly-Restart-ftopict408872.html

Hardware Computers Microsoft Devices Windows XP