usb cd-rom on boot disk

ike

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2003

How do I get my usb cd-rom to show up when I reboot using a floppy boot disk.
I am trying to boot to a floppy, then load win98 from a cd to another
partition.
thanks

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You will have to load the USB drivers during the floppy boot by editing the
CONFIG.SYS and/or AUTOEXEC.BAT
file(s) on the floppy. (Assuming there is such a thing as DOS USB drivers
for your system.)