Help upgraded to Xp and lost all sound and more

I have a TG Dreamboook N7 Series..
Before upgrading to XP Pro I could play sound files, CDs and DVDs,
excellent graphics etc :) . Now none of them works :( . I have tried
trouble shooter but it tells me there is no sound card, and instead of
an XGA LCD panel I now apparently have a default monitor :confused: . I
have tried a the "Self Help" troubleshooter at Microsoft but with no
luck. I am no expert but when Windows says I have no sound devices, I
know I didn't remove them, so they are still there :cool: . Can anyone
save this damsel from going crazy :eek: please?

--
tigerlilly

Visit the support web site of the manufacturer of your computer,
search for the Windows XP drivers for the video adapter and audio
device designed for your specific model PC, download and install them.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP