best cooling fan+heatsink for amd

I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication of
how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.

TIA

--
Almeyda

AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz |
A7N8X-E Deluxe | Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200XL 5-2-2-2 DualChannel |
HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @459/398 (Omegas 2.5.67 & ATI tool 0.21 No
Artifacts)
1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache | 2x40GB ATA Seagate |
SB AudigyES | ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS) |
Doom3 @ 1024x768 Ultra High, all visuals on. (Demo1 = 43fps vcard not
o'clocked)
3 answers Last reply
More about best cooling heatsink

    On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:20:25 +0000, Almeyda wrote:

    > I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication of
    > how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.
    >
    > TIA

    It is fine, don't bother yourself trying to locate anything better unless
    you have a specific reason for douing so, such as your 100% CPU temps are
    over 60C.

    Larry Gagnon, A+ certified tech.

    --
    ********************************
    to reply via email remove "fake"

    will a coolmaster hyper 6 be plenty cool enough for amd 63 3200+ which does
    alot of gaming ? thx for ur help
    "Larry Gagnon" <lagagnon@fakeuniserve.com> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:20:25 +0000, Almeyda wrote:
    >
    >> I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication
    >> of
    >> how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >
    > It is fine, don't bother yourself trying to locate anything better unless
    > you have a specific reason for douing so, such as your 100% CPU temps are
    > over 60C.
    >
    > Larry Gagnon, A+ certified tech.
    >
    > --
    > ********************************
    > to reply via email remove "fake"

    Works for me..
    Amd 64 3200+ @2500 (Newcastle) 39C idle, 53C Full Load, Room temp 28C
    Though MSI's temp sensors seem off.... About 5 c high

    "Mr Grimble" <not_on_ur_nelly@button_moon.com> wrote in message
    > will a coolmaster hyper 6 be plenty cool enough for amd 63 3200+ which
    > does alot of gaming ? thx for ur help
    > "Larry Gagnon" <lagagnon@fakeuniserve.com> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:20:25 +0000, Almeyda wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication
    >>> of
    >>> how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.
    >>>
    >>> TIA
    >>
    >> It is fine, don't bother yourself trying to locate anything better unless
    >> you have a specific reason for douing so, such as your 100% CPU temps are
    >> over 60C.
    >>
    >> Larry Gagnon, A+ certified tech.
    >>
    >> --
    >> to reply via email remove "fake"