best cooling fan+heatsink for amd

I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication of
how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.

TIA

--
Almeyda

AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz |
A7N8X-E Deluxe | Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200XL 5-2-2-2 DualChannel |
HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @459/398 (Omegas 2.5.67 & ATI tool 0.21 No
Artifacts)
1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache | 2x40GB ATA Seagate |
SB AudigyES | ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS) |
Doom3 @ 1024x768 Ultra High, all visuals on. (Demo1 = 43fps vcard not
o'clocked)

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:20:25 +0000, Almeyda wrote:

> I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication of
> how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.
>
> TIA

It is fine, don't bother yourself trying to locate anything better unless
you have a specific reason for douing so, such as your 100% CPU temps are
over 60C.

Larry Gagnon, A+ certified tech.

--
********************************
to reply via email remove "fake"

will a coolmaster hyper 6 be plenty cool enough for amd 63 3200+ which does
alot of gaming ? thx for ur help
"Larry Gagnon" <lagagnon@fakeuniserve.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 01:20:25 +0000, Almeyda wrote:
>
>> I have a thermaltake volcano11, can someone please give me an indication
>> of
>> how good it is, and ofcourse what is better.
>>
>> TIA
>
> It is fine, don't bother yourself trying to locate anything better unless
> you have a specific reason for douing so, such as your 100% CPU temps are
> over 60C.
>
> Larry Gagnon, A+ certified tech.
>
> --
> to reply via email remove "fake"

Works for me..
Amd 64 3200+ @2500 (Newcastle) 39C idle, 53C Full Load, Room temp 28C
Though MSI's temp sensors seem off.... About 5 c high