Continuous rebooting with wireless adapter card

I am running XP home edition. This afternoon my computer started in
continuous rebooting mode. The computer has a wireless card. I was
checking the strength of signal I was getting from other wireless networks in
the neighborhood, (as my own network’s wireless signal was of low strength.)
The moment I clicked on another unsecured network (I saw that one first time)
something happened and computer started to reboot continuously--it will show
logon screen and in a few second it will go to restart itself. I pulled out
the wireless card (which was in use for 2 years) and it is working fine. The
moment I put the wireless card back it start to reboot again. So I disabled
auto-reboot on system failure and reinserted the card. Now it gives me a
blue error screen right after booting with the following tech message on the
error screen.
STOP 0X0000000A (0X00000004, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0X804E39A7).
I am not sure what is it?

I had also checked following registry entry as suggested for earlier posting
with similar problem for userinit.exe and found no problem.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT
\CurrentVersion\Winlogon

Thank you for your help.
Sharad

"Sharad" wrote:
> I am running XP home edition. This afternoon my computer started in
> continuous rebooting mode. The computer has a wireless card. I was
> checking the strength of signal I was getting from other wireless networks in
> the neighborhood, (as my own network’s wireless signal was of low strength.)
> The moment I clicked on another unsecured network (I saw that one first time)
> something happened and computer started to reboot continuously--it will show
> logon screen and in a few second it will go to restart itself. I pulled out
> the wireless card (which was in use for 2 years) and it is working fine. The
> moment I put the wireless card back it start to reboot again. So I disabled
> auto-reboot on system failure and reinserted the card. Now it gives me a
> blue error screen right after booting with the following tech message on the
> error screen.
> STOP 0X0000000A (0X00000004, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0X804E39A7).
> I am not sure what is it?

This is a problem (aka bug) in your wireless card driver, or some
other related driver.
Try to uninstall the wireless driver, then reboot twice and install it again.

--PA