another guy with Sidewinder ff Wheel's problems

EUREKA

seeing the dxdiag i undestand the problem

I turn on the wheel only when i use it
I see the control panel to see if wheel is plugged and it say me it
plugged

but seeing the dxdiag i see than the dll used is SW_effct.dll
if i see again it change in SW_wheel.dll

i do to force to use this one

thank you

--
marione