Pacifi3D: The real Pacman in real 3D!

Hi all,

I haven't seen this being mentioned here ... another of the
wonders of emulation, and one of the weirdest MAME spin-offs:
Pacman in true 3D! Runs with the original Pacman ROMs. Simply
incredible as it literally adds a new dimension to that 20+
years old game.

http://pacifi3d.retrogames.com/pacifi3d/index.html

Have fun
Wolfram
7 answers Last reply
More about pacifi3d real pacman real

    Wolfram Roesler thought about it a bit, then said...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I haven't seen this being mentioned here ... another of the
    > wonders of emulation, and one of the weirdest MAME spin-offs:
    > Pacman in true 3D! Runs with the original Pacman ROMs. Simply
    > incredible as it literally adds a new dimension to that 20+
    > years old game.
    >
    > http://pacifi3d.retrogames.com/pacifi3d/index.html

    Very cool. Thanks for posting the link!

    --
    Kevin Steele
    RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

    Wolfram Roesler wrote on 06. May 2005:

    > I haven't seen this being mentioned here ... another of the
    > wonders of emulation, and one of the weirdest MAME spin-offs:
    > Pacman in true 3D! Runs with the original Pacman ROMs. Simply
    > incredible as it literally adds a new dimension to that 20+
    > years old game.
    >
    > http://pacifi3d.retrogames.com/pacifi3d/index.html

    i like it when you die because aten by a ghost, and see his big eyes. :-)
    --
    By(e) Andreas
    U w4nt r0meZ? <http://www.lazarus.org.uk/>

    Yeah awesome you play true PAC-MAN in 3D

    Stop stuff1

    I would like to have for MS PAC-MAN and JR and Baby...

    Wolfram Roesler wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I haven't seen this being mentioned here ... another of the
    > wonders of emulation, and one of the weirdest MAME spin-offs:
    > Pacman in true 3D! Runs with the original Pacman ROMs. Simply
    > incredible as it literally adds a new dimension to that 20+
    > years old game.
    >
    > http://pacifi3d.retrogames.com/pacifi3d/index.html
    >
    > Have fun
    > Wolfram
    Hmm..I cant get it to work :\ Looks cool though. Yes I put the roms in
    the right folder :)

    --
    Super Mike
    "Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

    unzip them all in the roms folder.
    took me a minute too until i saw "unzip"

    i wish it played full speed for me. i'm only running an athlon 1ghz with
    little or no 3d acelleration.

    k.

    Keith in NJ wrote:
    > unzip them all in the roms folder.
    > took me a minute too until i saw "unzip"

    Ah. K, I'm an idiot. Thanks :)

    --
    Super Mike
    "Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."
    [My donkey would like a midget and a yacht, please.]

    Wolfram Roesler <wr@spam.la> wrote in news:Xns964E8455062EFwrgrpde@
    62.153.159.134:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I haven't seen this being mentioned here ... another of the
    > wonders of emulation, and one of the weirdest MAME spin-offs:
    > Pacman in true 3D! Runs with the original Pacman ROMs. Simply
    > incredible as it literally adds a new dimension to that 20+
    > years old game.
    >
    > http://pacifi3d.retrogames.com/pacifi3d/index.html
    >
    > Have fun
    > Wolfram

    From the 'guy with too much free time on his hands dept'.

    Very cool...how about Donkey Kong or Asteroids next

Games 3D Video Games