I have recently purchased a DSE 128MB USB flash drive. It works fine on my
W98SE but it will not work on my XP at work. It shows the hardware on XP
system tray, device manager shows that the device is working correctly. reset
usb ports -nothing seems to work -any ideas?

Right click on My Computer, select Manage. On the following screen, click
on Disk Management. When it appears on the right hand side, assign it a
drive letter.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging