Network almost works.....

bazza

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

I have looked through but cant find query that matches mine exactly.
3 pcs, D-link router/modem, Main pc wired, others wireless. All pc's running
XP Pro SP2
1.I can see all others on each machine.
2. Each machine accesses internet ok.
3.Main pc can access both other pc's.
4.Other pcs can access each other.
Problem is neither of 'other' pcs can acces Main pc.Getting message - 'logon
failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this
computer'.
I would appreciate some help on this one as its driving me mad.....

--
I am currently out of my mind but please feel free to leave a message

http://www.michna.com/kb/WxNetwork.htm for help.