Aopen AK73 (a)-v and AMD mobile

Hi there everyone

I am having trouble with getting the right multiplier for my AMD mobile
XP2000 and an Aopen AK73 (a)-v. Because the proc is unlocked and the
board doesn't have the option for setting the multiplier i am stuck on
6x133MHz.

Does anyone know a way to either set the multiplier with
hardwareswitches or jumpers or a bios hack which will make it possible
to adjust the multiplier?

Thanks in advance

Chris

http://www.ocinside.de/go_e.html?/html/workshop/pinmod/amd_pinmod.html