From: PRICE, Gareth
Sent: 04 May 2005 09:32
To: CHAMBERS, Craig
Subject: Roms

Craig
It's illegal to sell the mame roms as guys work hard and for free to
preserve these classics so please stop selling them.

Gareth

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* Gareth Price wrote in alt.games.mame:
> I've asked him nicely to desist but I got this e-mail from him the other day
> any ideas?

Post his email ;)

Is he selling them AT work? Using work time to run a side 'business'

Yeah, I got a few ideas....

--
David
Byte your tongue.

SINNER wrote:
> * Gareth Price wrote in alt.games.mame:
>
>>I've asked him nicely to desist but I got this e-mail from him the other day
>>any ideas?
>

> Post his email ;)
>
> Is he selling them AT work? Using work time to run a side 'business'
>
> Yeah, I got a few ideas....

......like spoofing his email addy and spamming
employees/management/lawyers at Nintendo, Capcom, Midway, etc. <GBEG>

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Oh man that would be too funny.