Watercooling - best guide for beginners?

Could someone recommend a watercooling guide that's been of particular use
to them?

I know that picking a coconut from one tree is generally less fruitful than
sampling one apple, from every tree in the orchard, but, if there was one
guide that was especially good...

(Sorry for the analogy above)
2 answers Last reply
More about watercooling guide beginners

    hi

    use google!

    http://www.tweakfactor.com/news_archives.php/story/653

    http://www.wc101.com/guides/bongs/

    http://www.spodesabode.com/content/article/watercool/1

    http://sysopt.earthweb.com/articles/Direct_Die/

    coco

    "CoCo" <cocotm@tele2.se> wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > use google!
    >

    > http://www.wc101.com/guides/bongs/

    And here I was thinking that my days of using cannabis paraphenalia were
    over. Great idea though.

AMD Overclocking Water Cooling Hardware