Watercooling - best guide for beginners?

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
September 18, 2004 6:46:47 AM

Could someone recommend a watercooling guide that's been of particular use
to them?

I know that picking a coconut from one tree is generally less fruitful than
sampling one apple, from every tree in the orchard, but, if there was one
guide that was especially good...

(Sorry for the analogy above)
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
September 18, 2004 10:50:47 PM

hi

use google!

http://www.tweakfactor.com/news_archives.php/story/653

http://www.wc101.com/guides/bongs/

http://www.spodesabode.com/content/article/watercool/1

http://sysopt.earthweb.com/articles/Direct_Die/

coco

"AMIGA" <PISScustomer-servicePISS@supanet.comPISS> skrev i meddelandet
> Could someone recommend a watercooling guide that's been of particular use
> to them?
>
> I know that picking a coconut from one tree is generally less fruitful
> than
> sampling one apple, from every tree in the orchard, but, if there was one
> guide that was especially good...
>
> (Sorry for the analogy above)

September 19, 2004 2:33:16 AM

"CoCo" <cocotm@tele2.se> wrote in message
> hi
>
> use google!
>

> http://www.wc101.com/guides/bongs/

And here I was thinking that my days of using cannabis paraphenalia were
over. Great idea though.
!