David

Please forgive if my question sounds like a joke. I assure you it is not I
just have very little knowledge in these matters. My question: can my cpu
be overclocked?

I have an old computer and can use it to experiment with.
It is an AMD Duron, 900 MHz (9 x 100) CPU
motherboard name : Asus A7V-ML
motherboard chipset: VIA VT8364 (A) Apollo KL133 (A
Phoenix bios

Any information and/or help would be gratefully appreciated. It is my goal
to learn about overclocking and I have been reading much information online
in an attempt to further my understanding. Thank you in advance, \
David

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:24:04 +0000, david wrote:

> Any information and/or help would be gratefully appreciated. It is my goal
> to learn about overclocking and I have been reading much information online
> in an attempt to further my understanding. Thank you in advance, \

The basics. FSB clock x multiplier = cpu speed. there's tons of details on
the web for overclocking Durons. Try a search engine with overclocking
duron