Canon Launches New Camera Lineup

Canon on Monday refreshed its lineup of digital cameras, ranging from
the basic point-and-shoot camera to a professional digital camera
capable of 12.8-megapixel resolution. The new models will be available
in September and October, just in time for the holiday shopping
season.

More here:
http://www.techarena.in/comments.php?shownews=3331

--
dr.nil
dr.nil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=4402

Well of course they would since I just purchased one (SD400).... they're
bound to call it discontinued the next week and release a new model!!!
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging