different software languages

July 26, 2004 7:28:22 PM

Hi,

I'm from germany and planning to buy a PDA within the USA.

The PDA will come with an english version Windows Mobile 2003 and Poket
Outlook.
My home PC uses german Versions of WinXP and OfficeXP.

Will there be any problems with syncronisation because of english Poket
Outlook and german Outlook XP?

Greetings
Kai

More about : software languages

Anonymous
July 27, 2004 1:52:56 AM

> Will there be any problems with syncronisation because of english Poket
> Outlook and german Outlook XP?

No. There will be no problems.

--

..: Jakub KaƱczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl

> > Will there be any problems with syncronisation because of english Poket
> > Outlook and german Outlook XP?
>
> No. There will be no problems.

Thanks.
Do you use different Outlook Versions (=with different languages) without
problems regarding syncronisation?
Anonymous
July 27, 2004 2:53:40 PM

Yes. I have polish MS Outlook 2003 and PDA with english Windows Mobile 2003
for Pocket PC.

--

..: Jakub KaƱczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl