Pinball MAMEs for the MAC?

Last response: in Video Games
May 8, 2005 6:59:59 AM

Does anybody know about any Pinball MAME for the MAC? Particulary Baby
Pac-Man (the pinball-video hybrid) and classic Pinball like Black
Knight, and any other 80's Pinball.

More about : pinball mames mac

Anonymous
May 9, 2005 9:23:11 PM

In article <427D81D5.77E9C891@snet.net>, Rozza <rozza@snet.net> wrote:

> Does anybody know about any Pinball MAME for the MAC? Particulary Baby
> Pac-Man (the pinball-video hybrid) and classic Pinball like Black
> Knight, and any other 80's Pinball.

I haven't seen any Macintosh version of PinMame.
I don't think it's even in development:
http://pinmame.retrogames.com/downloads.html

But as so much else, that only run on PC; VirtualPC could be just the
thing for you:
http://tinyurl.com/aah65
Here is a bit about VirtualPC:
http://tinyurl.com/k10m

I hope that was a help to you, though it my seem a little sad :/

Cheerio!
TXW
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 12:52:28 AM

Rozza <rozza@snet.net> wrote:
> Does anybody know about any Pinball MAME for the MAC? Particulary Baby
> Pac-Man (the pinball-video hybrid) and classic Pinball like Black
> Knight, and any other 80's Pinball.

It doesn't exist. I looked for one for Linux and Mac OS X a few years
ago. None found.
--
"You're kissing an ant hill." --Mike Nelson
/\___/\
| |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
( )
!