Pinball MAMEs for the MAC?

Does anybody know about any Pinball MAME for the MAC? Particulary Baby
Pac-Man (the pinball-video hybrid) and classic Pinball like Black
Knight, and any other 80's Pinball.
2
answers
Last reply
More about pinball mames

    In article <427D81D5.77E9C891@snet.net>, Rozza <rozza@snet.net> wrote:

    > Does anybody know about any Pinball MAME for the MAC? Particulary Baby
    > Pac-Man (the pinball-video hybrid) and classic Pinball like Black
    > Knight, and any other 80's Pinball.

    I haven't seen any Macintosh version of PinMame.
    I don't think it's even in development:
    http://pinmame.retrogames.com/downloads.html

    But as so much else, that only run on PC; VirtualPC could be just the
    thing for you:
    http://tinyurl.com/aah65
    Here is a bit about VirtualPC:
    http://tinyurl.com/k10m

    I hope that was a help to you, though it my seem a little sad :/

    Cheerio!
    TXW

    Rozza <rozza@snet.net> wrote:
    > Does anybody know about any Pinball MAME for the MAC? Particulary Baby
    > Pac-Man (the pinball-video hybrid) and classic Pinball like Black
    > Knight, and any other 80's Pinball.

    It doesn't exist. I looked for one for Linux and Mac OS X a few years
    ago. None found.
    --
    "You're kissing an ant hill." --Mike Nelson
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
    ( )

Games Macintosh Video Games