Lip-sync out in downloaded and decoded TV programs.

I have WindowsXP & Intel Pentium 4, 1.7Gz, 1Gb DRAM

My tuner card is a recent "Videomate DVB-T300" and all TV movies are stored
on to a 200Gb external HDD.

I use Nero6 for recoding the TV moviews for subsequent burning to DVD.

The problem is always that the Lip-sync is out in most cases. Not only
that, but the degree at which this occurs varies too.

The raw downloaded movies are OK, but after the recoding step is completed I
find that the lip-sync can be about 1 sec out!

What must I do?

Is there a super TV video card that will guarantee perfect lip-sync throught
all processing?

Is there some lip-sync wizard that will adjust this AUTOMATICALLY during the
recoding step (and therefore no need to sit thru the movie constantly
adjusting a slider bar!) ?

I am desperate, and will hand over money for a Rolls-Royce tuner
card/decoder if one exists!

Please help, Frank

I'd say your problem is more than likely with Nero, not with your video card
(Since the raw movies are fine).

Have you tried another program to do your recoding?

Matt Gibson - GSEC