Why cann't I install the camera driver?

Hello all:
My PC's OS is winxp,and I want to install the camera driver made by YHT,but
it always can't succeed.I am heard that winxp cann't support some device,is
it true?If it is true,I want to know waht devices can't be supported by
winxp?thank you very much.

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

It is not an XP issue. You need to talk to tech support for the company tha
made the camera.

"Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pub3.fz.fj.cn> wrote in message
> Hello all:
> My PC's OS is winxp,and I want to install the camera driver made by
> YHT,but
> it always can't succeed.I am heard that winxp cann't support some
> device,is
> it true?If it is true,I want to know waht devices can't be supported by
> winxp?thank you very much.

thedon57

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2005

Lee Tow wrote:
> *Hello all:
> My PC's OS is winxp,and I want to install the camera driver made by
> YHT,but
> it always can't succeed.I am heard that winxp cann't support some
> device,is
> it true?If it is true,I want to know waht devices can't be supported
> by
> winxp?thank you very much. *

Hi have you tried installing the drivers from the CD disk that came
with the camera, before you connect the camera to the usb.

--
thedon57

TRENDING THREADS