Help please! DVD writer dvd400i stopped working......

August 27, 2005 9:19:02 AM

Recently I placed a dvd into the HP dvd writer dvd400i and i think that after
I couldnt run that dvd..its stopped working. When i put a dvd into the drive
now, the light blinks about 5 seconds then stops.... and the computer seems
unable to read it at all.

Help appreciated! Thanks
Anonymous
August 27, 2005 9:45:16 PM

If it was a video DVD you need to install software to run it (Win DVD, power
DVD etc)

!