Help please! DVD writer dvd400i stopped working......

Recently I placed a dvd into the HP dvd writer dvd400i and i think that after
I couldnt run that dvd..its stopped working. When i put a dvd into the drive
now, the light blinks about 5 seconds then stops.... and the computer seems
unable to read it at all.

Help appreciated! Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about help please writer dvd400i stopped working

    If it was a video DVD you need to install software to run it (Win DVD, power
    DVD etc)

    "Thomas" wrote:

    > Recently I placed a dvd into the HP dvd writer dvd400i and i think that after
    > I couldnt run that dvd..its stopped working. When i put a dvd into the drive
    > now, the light blinks about 5 seconds then stops.... and the computer seems
    > unable to read it at all.
    >
    > Help appreciated! Thanks

DVD DVD Writers Windows XP